Here is the rundown!
1. Left Winnipeg @ 2:30am on Thursday, June 13, 2016
2. After a pitstop at Moose Jaw, we carried on on #1 until Medicine Hat. Here we picked up some Everclear for a friend, and then turned south and continued on down the #3 highway.
3. We arrived at Fort Macleod around 5:00pm, and stayed at the Sunset Motel. The accommodations were great, and sleep commenced immediately after a light meal at Subway.
3. We left Fort Macleod the next morning around 10:00am. We picked up some coffee and headed back on the road. Soon after, we entered the mountains and dodged mountains the rest of the day!
4. Around 9:00pm on Friday, we arrived in Vancouver at our dear friends Guy and Noriko (1689 east 4th Avenue, right off Commercial Drive). They had the beds ready, and after a short reunion, we fell fast asleep.
5. Then next morning we went out to brunch at The Naam. Over a great meal, we planned our day.
6. We spent the day at Granville Island. We then went to supper and laser tag. We played a couple of games with just the five of us, and then a large group of 45 came in and we battled them all (we won!).
7. We drove around Stanley Park and ate at the Whole Foods on Sunday. We took the Skytrain to Gastown and had a great meal at Meet in Gastown, then rushed off to an escape room. It was at GuessHQ and the mission was 'Into the Depths'. We managed to finish 60%.
Butchart Gardens - July 9
Skytrain - Jul 3
New India Buffet - Jul 7
Canyon Hot Springs - Jul 10
Chiliwack River Rafting - Jul 6
Capiland Suspension Bridge - Jul 8
BC Ferries - Jul 10 and Jul 8
Glen Valley Stables - Jul 5 - http://glenvalleystables.com/index.html